Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Break!

Well, Christmas has come and gone for 2011.  It was fun and everyone enjoyed their gifts and the food.  I tried to make everyone's gift from ideas I got from pinterest.  My family seemed to love everything!  I have not been to the classroom since we got out on the 21st of December.  I did get my Christmas stuff down but have not organized for when we come back!!  So.....on Monday I will be there working and planning.  I have my Jump and Adsit units on my computer at home so I can look here and then decide what I am doing.  Thinking of doing New Years stuff on Thursday and Friday when we get back just so we can talk about a new leaf and following the rules, etc.  I have several mini units in my stuff and I got Kim Adsit's newest unit so I am all set, just have to decide!


No comments:

Post a Comment